Why Central Focus
Full Service Firm with a Full Suite of Solutions
Central Focus is a boutique research firm dedicated to making your research project as successful and easy as possible. We have the right research solutions to deliver what you need no matter your objective, goals or budget. With over 25 years of experience in B2C and B2B research, our heritage of delivering quality results is echoed in every aspect of each project. From recruiting to facilitation to delivery, we’re focused on uncovering the results you need to have confidence in your business decisions.
Explore Our Comprehensive Capabilities
Our on-site focus group room is perfect for everything from one-on-one interviews to large group studies. Equipped with state-of-the-art video equipment, we capture every minute of your customers’ responses and discussion. Direct viewing is available in our attached observation suite behind one-way glass or through a live feed to TVs in our client lounge.
- Focus group room capable of seating up to 16 respondents
- State-of-the-art video capabilities
- Observation suite with one-way glass for up to 6 people
- Large client lounge with live feed of group for up to 20 people.
- Experienced Moderators in B-to-B and B-to-C research, crossing many industries
- Free parking
- Early or late groups
- Transportation services
- Transcription services
- Catering to meet special dietary needs
- Lancaster County specialty foods
At Central Focus, recruiting is our strength. Thanks to a deep and diverse respondent pool, we consistently fill even the most specific criteria. We have extensive experience recruiting general consumers, business owners, business buyers, hobbyists and even people with specific health concerns. Our staff works tirelessly to ensure we find the voices you want to hear.
We offer a variety of flexible research solutions to fit your goals and budget precisely. Our experience spans a wide range of business problems and opportunities. We’ve helped our clients gain insight into their customers’ thoughts and opinions on a wide range of business problems and opportunities. No matter your situation, we have the right research solution to uncover the information you need.
- Market opportunity analysis
- New product viability and positioning
- Customer feedback and satisfaction
- Competitive comparisons
- Assessment of channel partners
- Value analysis
- Finding new growth opportunities
- Focus groups – small & large
- Telephone studies
- Mail studies
- Tracking studies
- Online research
- Study design & protocol
- Analysis & recommendation
- Packaged goods